Services > USSD Call ME
USSD Call Me
HiTec’s USSD Call Me service enables lacking credit pre-paid customers to send a free SMS message requesting to be called by the recipient, releasing formerly inaccessible revenue sources for network operators.
USSD Call Me allows pre-paid subscribers to initiate USSD messages and petitions to other subscribers, through SMS, requesting to be called back and for free.
The request is sent straightforward by means of a USSD command in which the second party's phone number should be included, such as < *77#711012345#>.
Afterwards, the contacted party receives an SMS notifying the user to be called, for instance < Please call me back on "711987654"> and, in turn, the user receives a message back confirming the successful execution of the service.
The option of entering a customized message from a USSD menu is also available to the user, such as < Hi, it's John. Could you please call me back on "711987654"? Thanks! >. They too hold the option of entering another contact mobile or fixed phone number to be called back, like < Hi, it's John. Could you please call me back on “711987654"? Thanks! >.
- Easy yet power interactive USSD services
- Opportunity to reach the mass market by offering mobile interactive services to almost all GMS customers
- Simply to access and fun to use
- Seamless Roaming
- Generate revenue from value added services and increase ARPU
- Define different charging and rating policies for different application types
- Create and manage promotional campaigns and applications that reinforce the operator's brand
- Fully interactive mobile services to nearly all your mobile users, right now
- Leverage your existing 2G network investments
- Generate revenues with highly cost-effective and profitable services
- Save on your current IVR application operating costs with network efficient services
- Boost traffic on SMS / MMS services
- Increase ARPU with innovative data services
- Educate your customers and anticipate a smooth shift to next generation services
- High speed connections and interactions (connection in less than 4 seconds, 2 seconds response time)
- Simple and easy access: as straightforward as making a phone call (e.g. dial #123# + send), directly from the phone's keypad
- User friendly and intuitive navigation with browser type features and session persistency
- Seamless Roaming: Services are available anywhere in the world using the same codes
- Compatible with nearly all legacy handsets, no handsets modification /configuration or SIM card are required
- Inexpensive (or even free) services
- Network efficient and cost effective