- Hitec has signed the reseller agreement with Ozeki for Ozeki Webphone. Hitec will be responsible to market ans sale the Ozeki webphone in Pakistan and Yemen. Ozeki Webphone is a browser phone solution that enables your website visitors to call you from your website free of charge. Practically, Ozeki Webphone is a voice gateway software that forwards voice calls between website visitors and your office telephone. You can direct these phonecalls to any land line phone, mobile phone or telephone exchange (PBX). After adding Ozeki webphone to your website, you will experience more incoming calls, resulting in better business results.
- Hitec Content store provides wide range of contents including RSS Feeds, Advertisement messages, Mutltilmedia contents e.g audio, video and images.Application is deisgned for Android and Symbian handsets. User can download the content from server to his handset. Content Store's Admin portal has ability to manage the contents, generate reports and schedule the tickers and advertisement messages for scrolling.
- Hi-tec has started its own research and development center located in Lahore, Pakistan.This development center is providing customization and branding for Hi-Tech's own products and services.
- Hi-Tec has made an agreement with P21 to provide the services to GSM towers in order to reduce the expences.
- Hi-Tec has successfully developed and launched mobile phone backup application. This application can be customized according to the opreator's requirements.